Friday, October 18
- 6:30pm--Introduction: What Does the Word Gospel Mean? (Bryan Ross)
- 8:00pm--The Gospel of the Kingdom (David Reid)
Saturday, October 19
- 9:00am--The Gospel of God (Bryan Ross)
- 10:15am--The Gospel of Christ (David Reid)
- 11:30am--The Gospel of the Circumcision and the Gospel of the Uncircumcision (Bryan Ross)
- Lunch--we will be ordering pizza for lunch. Please plan on bring $5 to help pay for lunch.
- 1:30pm--The Mysteries & Dispensation Committed to Paul (David Reid)
- 6:30pm--Concert and Game Night
Sunday, October 20
- 9:00am--The Gospel of Peace (Bryan Ross)
- 10:15am--Overview and Conclusion (David Reid)
There is no cost to attend these meetings other than the suggested donation for lunch on Saturday. Anyone is welcome to attend, visitors are encouraged. Out of state visitors please note that no hotel arrangements have been organized in advance by Grace Life Bible Church. If you are coming from out of state and would like a hotel recommendation please contact Grace Life Bible Church @ (616) 710-0082.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CHILD CARE OR CHILDREN'S MINISTRY WILL BE OFFERED ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY.